The Secret to the Perfect Barbecue
A barbecue laden with remnants from previous cooking is not only unpleasant to behold – it’s not safe to use. And cleaning it on your own with harsh chemicals is just as unsafe.
That’s why, you need our professional cleaning that includes:
- inspection of the appliance before cleaning;
- removing the grates and grills to give them a thorough scrub;
- removing any residue from and around the burners;
- applying specially formulated detergents to remove grease from the inside;
- rinsing and drying all parts and assembling the appliance;
- cleaning the dip tray and hood before a final polish;
- a final inspection to ensure the appliance is in proper working order;
For each service, we lay protective sheets to ensure that the floor stays clean. We also spray the inside of the BBQ and grill to prevent them from rusting. Now, you can enjoy better tasting food and reduced energy bills. A match made in heaven!
Book Mordialloc BBQ Cleaning and Enjoy the Perks of Our Service
Our services are designed to save you time and effort, so we offer flexible booking appointments and fixed prices to fit any schedule and budget.
And if that’s not enough, you also get to enjoy:
- sanitised appliances ready to be used right away;
- 24/7 customer care support both online and over the phone;
- weekend and public holiday appointments at no extra cost;
- eco-friendly approach and AICS approved green detergents;
- certified cleaning technicians with years of experience;
- prolonged life of the appliance and reduced energy consumption;
We offer instant quotes over the phone and online 24/7, so don’t hesitate to get in touch any time you have a question or need information on your service.